Thursday, September 14, 2017

Momentum

I find that the most useful thing to do when I have good days is to use them. I like to attend events, go out, exercise- and most important, plan. I plan meet-ups, I plan events, I plan time out with the family. With the planning comes writing it down, telling my wife, committing to doing something for each event.
The expression I use is "strike while the iron is hot." Even if my mood drops and I really don't want to play boardgames on Thursday nights, the plan is that I will. I have committed to doing it. On Tuesdays I do writing club. The more I'm getting out and doing things, the longer I can spread that momentum out and the more likely I am to get out of my rut before I run out of things to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment