I'm pretty sick. Loopy even. Let's see if I can combine some of these to make up for lost time, shall we?
What I ate today, What My Definition of Love Is, My Day, and My Best Friend.
Strap in, this could get real, real messy.
Today I ate as little as possible so as not to provoke my twisting stomach. My wife saw that I wasn't eating very much and she got worried, preparing item after item hoping to find something that would feed the family and strike my fancy. So, I guess you could say, with the Yoga in the morning, the stomach pain, and the emotional rollercoaster of watching Thor: The Dark World at a friend's house, my day has been all about being flexible.
Which brings me to my best friend. She is kind, patient, selfless, and warmhearted. Sometimes we miscommunicate things or have misunderstandings but after thirteen years of marriage (woot!) the truly wonderful thing is is that I want to spend more and more of my time with her. Even on a day like today when I am scared I might poop myself and die, I feel lucky just to have her in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment